Programmes for bad weather
Brand new in Summer 2016 will be the PLAYIN SERFAUS with a lot of Indoor Fun and Action for Kids and Teens:
- Indoor climbing area with 11 climbing walls (lines)
- Boulder room
- Softplay area on 6 floors for about 160 children with ball pool, tube slide, roller presses, climbing hills, ramps and a lot of more attraktions for your kids
- Laser Light Mission - a room for a laser game with different levels
And more good programs for rainy days:
- Behind the scenes. Once a week you can get a real insight into the work at the Komperdellbahnen - the mountain railways in Serfaus.
- Guided castle tour at Burg Laudeck in Ladis,
- making bread in a traditionell wood-burning stove,
- Museums, Exhibitions and guided Village tours,
- Guided tour at the Alpe Komperdell with dairy. Here you learn how cheese and butter is made in Serfaus.
Programmes special for the youngest:
- Murmlis Spiegellabyrinth: at the middelstation of the railway Komperdell you'll find "Murmlis labyrinth of mirrors".
- Child care with good programmes at the Murmli-Club - the programme is free of charge for all children with the super.summer.card.
The most popular excursions for shopping and sightseeing:
- Innsbruck - the Capital of the Alps. Here you can find a very long list of sights and attrations of the Tyrolean Capital with many faces.
- Tax free shopping in Samnaun is also very popular.
Excursions for families:
- An excursion for the whole family: Knappenwelt at Gurgltag near Imst (ca. 30-40 min. drive from Serfaus).
- FMZ Cinema - at the FMZ shopping center both is possible shopping and cinema.
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds - moments of Wonder for the entire family.
Swimming pools and thermal bath within 1 hour drive:
- Aqua Dome - Therme Längenfeld
- at Feichten in the Kaunertal Center is an indoor swimming pool.
Indoor programmes for sportspeople:
- fitnesscenter "Fit & Gsund" – right at the employees house in Serfaus. With well-educated fitness coaches and masseurs as well as a modern equipped fitness room the Fit & Gsund offers everything you need to stay trained in Serfaus. General opening times of the fi tness centre for members: daily from 5.00 am to 11.00 pm. Support units with a trainer in the studio from Monday to Friday from 4.00 pm to 9.00 pm or by arrangement.
- Massages or therapies can also be taken at Fit & Gesund by non-members.
- Indoor Tennis hall at hotel Schalber.
And we're happy to have the playroom in Muirenhof. Here you find:
- table tennis
- table football
- board games for the whole family
- books for children and adults,
- a doll house and doll kitchen
- building blocks, matchbox cars and Lego bricks.