Booking Terms & Conditions
- All prices (Euro) are per apartment, per day (depending on the number of people). The Visitor’s Tax of Euro 2.60 per day will be charged separately per adult starting at the age of 16 years old. The final cleaning is included in our prices.
By request, Muirenhof guests can enjoy breakfast in our dining room for Euro 13,00 per adult and Euro 9,00 per child (3 to 13 years old), per day. All beverages and fresh cold cuts (Austrian “Wurst”) will be personally served by Sabine Hochenegger, your hostesse. In some weeks we offer our apartments only with breakfast.
- Muirenhof Wellness area
During winter season from December to April the use is included in the prices. It is open every day. We offer a bathrobe, which you'll find in your apartment or room and we ask you to bring your own bath slippers to enter the barefoot and naked area. If you need slippers, you can buy them on the reception desk for Euro 7,00.
During summer & autumn (June to October) the new offer is not automatically included in the prices. For sauna-lovers we offer a package, which can be booked additional.
- We have a short stay charge - please contact us - we will be pleased to provide you with an individual offer for your desired length of stay.
- To make a reservation please contact us by telephone or e-mail.
An advance prepayment of 20% of booked services is required. Please make your payment to the following Account:
Raiffeisenbank Serfaus-Fiss • account holder: Sabine Hochenegger
BIC (Swift)-Code: RZTIAT22315; IBAN: AT103631500000022269
In our confirmation letter we'll send to you all the required bank details to fix your reservation by bank transfer.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome! Dogs are charged at Euro 10.00 per night
- Arrival: Your room will be ready by 2:00pm on the day of arrival. Please let us know if you should arrive later than 6:00pm.
Departure: Guests are requested to vacate their rooms/apartments by 09:30am on the day of departure.
- Payment: We accept EC Card (Maestro) and Cash. We don't accept credit or debit cards. Please note, you can transfer the money to our bank account in advance, if you prefer this.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel 12 weeks or more prior to your scheduled arrival, your entire prepayment will be refunded, less a Euro 20.00 service charge per reservation.
If you notify us of a cancellation with less than 4 weeks prior notice, we will charge 40% of the booked arrangement. Less than 2 weeks, we will charge 70% of the booked arrangement. In the week before your arrival (less than 7 days) we will charge 90% of the booked arrangement.
No refunds will be made for late arrival or early departure. Any changes to arrival or departure dates are considered cancellations and are subject to the above policy.
- Protect yourself and family while traveling! Purchase travel insurance online: Europäischen Reiseversicherung